Michael Tam is a Senior Lecturer in the Discipline of General Practice, the University of Sydney. There, he is the academic lead in running courses for health administrators and GPs from (the People's Republic of) China. He is also a Staff Specialist at the academic General Practice Unit, South Western Sydney Local Health District and Ingham Institute. The Unit provides family medicine services to the diverse communities of South Western Sydney, medical education, research, and health services development, especially in integrated care. Michael's clinical interest is in comorbid substance use disorder and mental health disorders. His research interests are risky drinking detection in primary care, integrated care, and medical education.
Most commented posts
- Glucosamine and/or chondroitin for osteoarthritis — 2 comments
- Incidence and progression of thyroid dysfunction in elderly — 2 comments
- Daily aspirin on long-term risk of death due to cancer — 1 comment
- Is glucosamine effective for osteoarthritis pain? — 1 comment
- Zinc for the common cold — 1 comment